lower & upper extremities
Spinal Cord Segments
large intestine (L)
Radiates from ear, lumbago, radiation in appendages, bladder, pelvis & groin, pain inner knee, deep lumbago, sacroiliac syndromes, servo-steering of osmosis, dialysis, turbulence & thermal, sleep & waking state, arteries.
Descending colon, upper portion of pelvic colon.References
- Empirical Relationships Between Teeth, Organs, Disease Chart compiled by Thomas Rau, M.D., Paracelsus Clinic, Lustmuhle, Switzerland
- Feelings Buried Alive Never Die by Karol K. Truman shows relationships between organs and emotions.
- Mouth Matter: Healthy Mouth Healthy Body by Carol Vander Stoep - Many dentists are questioning the traditional drill and fill approach. They know cavities and gum disease are the first and most obvious symptoms of a body in trouble. They can help you restore optimal health following the principles in these pages.
- Tooth Truth by Frank J Jerome, DDS - Provides a detailed look at health issues that should be considered before dental work, with chapters covering organized dentistry, mercury, electrical charges caused by metal, crowns, root canals, implants, braces, flouridation, etc.
- Whole-Body Dentistry by Mark A Breinder, DDS - Provides summaries of the various health issues connected to dentistry and discusses possible holistic solutions. Chapters include discussion on acupuncture, kinesiology, neural therapy, lasers, nutrition, hair analysis, homeopathy flower essences, etc. There is also a tooth chart showing the relationships between teeth and organs.